First Mazak Optiplex Nexus 6kw Fiber Laser in UK & Europe
A complete service from prototype to production…
Laser cutting is a simple process of cutting a direct translation of the clients’ design within a CAD based program. The quality of the resulting products can be mirror smooth and have a high spectrum of applications.
- Small batch to large volume manufacture
- Visual aesthetics, excellent finish
- Versatility, variety of thicknesses dependent on material
- Eco friendly, the process is more precise and uses less energy
- Complex designs can be achieved
- Consistent parts quality
- Product branding, laser engraving Personalise your product
At APSM, we have an exceptional reputation for sheet metal fabrication, servicing South Wales and the UK. We offer a multifunctional centre for the convenience of our clients’, working closely with specifiers bringing your concepts to reality. We have a flexible approach to our working relationships and can work from existing designs or provide the expertise of our in-house design team. We provide professional advice on suitability, performance and finish. Check Services, for a more detailed description, or alternatively contact us by phone or email.
Our aim in the forthcoming months is to expand our client base and increase productivity, aided by our new Mazak laser machine which benefits from increased cutting capabilities, speed and consistency, we feel that this will be attainable.